Me                        Me                        Me                        Me

Friday, August 1, 2014

My Current Favorite Pens

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I love pens all pens.  I have a few favorites that I use in my planners for color coding. I like pens that are fine tip and do not bleed through the paper.

My current favorite pen is the Staedtler 10 Set  They write well do not bleed or run out of ink in a week like my Coletto pen does.


My second favorite is the PaperMate Flair Set  I have seen these on sale several places with back to school sales. 



Here is what I keep on my planner most of the time it is a K&Company Pen Band with Paper Mate Flair pens. I almost always have my Staedtler set with me and those are the ones I use most of the time. The Staedtler pens are a little too skinny to fit and stay in this holder, if you know of a holder that would fit the Erin Condren planner and Staedtler pen be sure and leave a comment I would love to get one. 


The Flair pens match the cover perfectly :) 

I won't show a picture of my Sharpie collection because they are everywhere the office, the homeschool room, the cart I keep supplies in, purse you get the picture. I believe you can not have too may sharpies.  



I have a love of the rose pens I make. In the past before I stopped my wedding favor business when I had my son, I made thousands of these pens for wedding favors, guest books, showers etc. 

I am now selling them again in my etsy store.  

I make one with a Sharpie fine point pen and one using a ball point pen for favors, parties etc.  Click below for the store link. They are custom made to order. 



I hand make each pen using satin ribbon and floral tape.  






No comments:

Post a Comment