Me                        Me                        Me                        Me

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Filofax Finsbury Electric Blue

She is here!  It only took a week from Amazon even though there was a 3 to 5 week wait time.  You can see it here

It is a perfect burple (blue and purple) color.  Sometimes it looks purple and sometimes it looks cobalt blue depending on the lighting but mostly it is burple.   The photos below were with natural light no flash or editing


A5 size 


The only thing I don't like about it, it does not lay flat at all but it is very stiff so hopefully over time it will get better. 


The inside front a zippered pouch, several card holders and a pen holder. 



The back has a place for a notebook and a second pen holder. 



The rings are perfect on this one. I had an older Erin Condren notebook with just a few pages left so I uncoiled the plastic spiral and added the note pages. They fit without trimming or punching.  I am not sure I will do this with the life planner I have on order. I had planned on having it trimmed and punched at Fedex Office Print. I was there the other day and I asked about how much would it cost, I was told $1.50 to trim and $.01 per page so around $5.00 totally worth my time for that.  I can then add my own pages I have designed for home business at home but to get the bulk of the pages done quickly would be great. 



It also came with a complete set of 2015 Filofax calendar, notes etc.  I won't be using it I may use it to set up a planner for my husband just not sure yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment