Me                        Me                        Me                        Me

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Erin Condren Life Planner Arc Disc Punched





I arc'd my Erin Condren life planner today.  I have several arc planners for homeschool, budget, Disney etc so the arc system is not new to me.  I love the arc system it is easy to use, versatile and works for just about everything.  I was not sure if I was going to arc the life planner or not but when the new interchangeable cover started popping off almost every time I closed it because it was getting bulky in August I knew I needed to do something.  Arc was an easy choice since I already had the punch. I did think about putting in a Filofax like my business planner but I like being able to fold the planner all the way over.

Here are a few pictures of how I arc'd my planner.



Supplies 
1.  Life Planner
2.  Arc Discs 
3. Paper Trimmer 
4. Arc Punch ( the levenger punch will work also)



 I used 1.5" Arc discs I cut the dots using vinyl with my Silhouette.  




I used vinyl I already had and the colors matched pretty well. 


I uncoiled the planner. It is easy unbend one end of the coil straight and unwind it through. 


Next I trimmed the paper just enough to remove the edge. I made a line with washi tape on my trimmer so all the paper was cut in the same place all I had to do was line the paper up to the washi tape and trim. 


Next it was time to punch this was the hardest part since the planner pages are a little odd size larger than a typical a5 or junior size but smaller than full size it took a little trial and error to find the exact place to put the stop on the punch.  Once that was done it took no time at all to punch. I did not think to take a picture here.  I would test a practice page or two until you get your stop on the punch set just right. 



As you can see you don't loose much space when trimming and punching it is not enough to bother me. 


It took less than an hour and I have more space to add additional pages, inserts, etc. and I love the polka dots discs. 



Here are my two life planners:  my arc health and fitness and my Filofax Finsbury in electric blue business planner.  




6 comments:

  1. Toys is amazeballs love how you added stickers to match cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the white dics ? love your planner

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white disc are from Staples only a few select Staples sell them. Check some of the disc planner forum on facebook there are several who shop for those who don't have any at their Staples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which punch did you use to punch through the laminate cover?

    ReplyDelete