Me                        Me                        Me                        Me

Monday, August 4, 2014

Glitter Stickers

I made glitter teardrop stickers today, they are so pretty and sparkly.  I wasn't sure how well glitter paper would cut on the silhouette but with the right settings it did great.  I run the glitter paper through my xyron first and then cut with the silhouette. I am having so much fun making projects with the silhouette there is so much you can do and I have just started learning.


Green and Silver.  The camera just doesn't show the sparkle. 


Pink and light blue glitter teardrop stickers. 


Here is what they look like in a Erin Condren life planner.  


I have a set of 20 stickers available in my etsy store, you will receive 5 of each color. Click below for the link. 


1 comment:

  1. I am having so much fun making projects with the silhouette there is so much you can do and I have just started learning.
    ​​lego wall declas

    ReplyDelete