Me                        Me                        Me                        Me

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Filofax

I saw a burple (purple and blue ) Filofax planner which is my favorite color and I fell in love. I looked at for days, I priced it everywhere and I had it sitting in my amazon cart for a few days trying to talk myself out of it.  Then amazon lowered the price to $64 and I could not resist anymore I bought it, I had a amazon gift card to use so that helped a lot.  I plan on putting my Erin Condren planner in it, I have been watching videos and blogs on the best way to do that.

This is the one I ordered. Electric Blue Filofax




Amazon has several on good deal today there is a 3 to 5 week wait time for stock to become available but at these prices I am OK with that.

They have a A5 Purple Malden which is beautiful.  I have a black Malden in pocket size I keep in my purse all the time.






I almost bought this A5 Saffino Raspberry $38 





I hope putting my Erin Condren in the Filofax will work out as well I think it will. I will be sure and post pictures as soon as it get here.  I can't wait. 



No comments:

Post a Comment