Me                        Me                        Me                        Me

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Erin Condren Health and Fitness Life Planner

I love my Erin Condren planner, I have found so many wonderful ways to customize with groups on facebook and instagram that it has made it the perfect planner for me.


The new quote covers are great and did you know you can order just the covers now so you can interchange them with your mood:) I am hoping there will be holiday covers this year. 

I am using my planner mostly as a health and fitness planner.  I have been working hard this past year to loose weight and get healthier.  I am playing around with the titles of sections to see which one will work best for me.  The bottom section I am temporarily using for my store and blog until I get a business planner set up. 



Decorating the planner is half the fun and I find it a relaxing way to start the week and it helps keep me motivated and organized. 

Here is my referral link for a $10.00 off coupon. Erin Condren Coupon


I post my planner pictures on Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment