Me                        Me                        Me                        Me

Monday, June 8, 2015

Fluorescent Pink Filofax with Erin Condren Life Planner


I have a new planner the Fluro Pink A5 by Filofax. I love it.  I have being using a Electric Blue Finsbury which I do like it is my favorite color of burple(blue and purple mix) it has great pockets and large rings.  It fell on the floor and the leather tore in 2 places this was not a huge drop it slide off the chair to the floor.  I was upset and disappointed that it would be damaged so easily to be a leather planner.  The Finsbury will now be a office only planner so it gets no further damage and I have switched to the Fluro Pink Original Filofax for everyday go everywhere with me use.  

I was a bit scared to use it for fear of damage and would it hold as much as the Finsbury.  The Finsbury has 30mm rings and the Original has 25mm, so far I am pleased.  The leather on the Original seems thicker than the Finsbury.  I am not as worried about it getting damaged.  I know the rings are smaller on the Original but it seems to hold more than what I had in the Finsbury.  Maybe because it has a longer strap on it and has more give.  

I have 6 months of an Erin Condren planner with the note pages plus 6 dividers with other files and papers I need on a daily/weekly basis.  I have 2 envelopes with stickers, post its etc items I use everyday.   I also have post it notes, cards, and 1 pen. There is the standard Filofax notepad in the back I am working on a way to add a larger one.  The only thing I do not care for with Original is the lack of pockets and card slots. 

Here are the picture because that is the best part.  I am working on getting better photos so any helpful suggestions are welcome.  





A5 Filofax Fluro Pink 



Flyleaf and 1st divider 







I have 6 months of the Erin Condren life planner.  The whole thing would fit, since I have so many other papers I do 6 months at a time.  


It took very little trimming to make the pages fit. I just trimmed the edges with the spirals on it then punched.  It took less than 1 hour to do. 

At the back of the planner I have a envelope with stickers and the notepad that came with the planner. 


 A side view as you can see the tabs with the months from Erin Condren do stick out a little bit.   I have seen others move the tabs to the top I may try that with the new planner, it does not bother me much so I have not altered mine yet. 


As you can see there is room for more. 



 If you are interested in a Erin Condren life planner here is my referral link if you sign up you will get a $10.00 coupon.  I do recommend the life planner I have used them for years they are well made, the paper is good quality, they are easy to use and customize to your life.  








No comments:

Post a Comment